Internal strenght is power



Many people say I am different. 

I am too strong to stand on my own.
 
Perhaps. 

What I am is a product of my deeper sense of awareness about my relevance in this world. 

I know what I want and I know what I must do.

I choose a lifestyle that is not focused on the crowd, or allow myself to be engulfed by senseless noises around me.

I do my works alone but not because I want to look superior but because I know I have to stand on my own, think on my own and be responsible for the consequences of my own actions.

Nobody else should answer to the universe for all my actions and decisions.

However, I am not islanded. My heart is full of love.

Love in my definition can exist without being needy and dependent on anyone for its fulfillment. Even in romantic relationships, I value my independence more than the need to be with someone if that person is not worthy of my time and attention.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Avoid Online Forum Fights?

How to Politely Reject an Admirer ?

How To Write A Quality Blog Article?