Friday, April 22, 2016

I would rather be SMART than BEAUTIFUL.






I have said this line over and over again.


The Brain being the source of intelligence should not be relegated to the back seat. Beauty may be power on the exterior but it fades with time. The Brain is immortal and survives time as long as what was left as a legacy works for all types of people that shall address the basic concern of existence--servitude to humanity.
That is the essence of having the able mind to transcend ideas from now to forever. Beauty may impress the eyes or attract love but the mind can do beyond that. The mind is more powerful than just a mere glance, it can even start history.
I am sorry for not advancing the cause of physical aestheticism. I am aware that being beautiful is important to a consumer-oriented society if only to rake billions of profits from advertising to other interventions requiring you to pay. I respect this. This is a fact and I am not against the truth.
However, I advice you to look at the unpopular definition of existence. To dig deeper instead of being contented with what is shallow.


No comments:

Empowered Women

Empowered Women