My personal album showcasing the delicious delicacies of the province of Maguindanao.
You can share but please DO NOT COPY AND POST without linking to the original photo.
Photos: All Rights Reserved
Panganansising is a rice-based made from rice flour,
mungbean, white sugar, and edible oil (corn or vegetable oil).
How to cook Panganansising?
1. Soak rice and mungbean in separate basins until soft.
2. Pound rice and mungbean together and parch.
3. Combine all other ingredients with pounded rice and mungbean.
4. Shape into ring and fry in hot oil until golden brown.
(Recipe courtesy of globalpinoy)
This is called Dudol.
Dudol is a sweet candy made
with the combined ingredients of
glutinous rice flour palm sugar
and coconut milk.
Procedure in cooking:
1. To make this food, first heat the
banana leaves into a tube shape
by using a two inch diameter wooden dowel.
2. After the leaves are given this tubular shape,
pour a batter of shredded young coconut, rice flour,
sugar and water into this mold.
3. The open end of
the banana leaves are then tied,
and the food is steamed.
4. This steamed food often eaten
for breakfast, or for a late night snack.
(Recipe courtesy of asiaphilippines)
BALEBED A TINUMIS
In Luzon and Visayas, it is called 'suman'.
Puto in Luzon and Visayas.