Sunday, February 6, 2011

A Love Letter..



February is a love month and I am writing a love letter.

There is no one in my life now hence I dedicate this to all lovers around the world.

This love letter will assist some couples who want to convey their emotions through a letter.

You see, dear reader, even if technology has already advanced the conveyance of emotions to your special someone, it is still important that you write him or her a letter. The impact is more touching than a text or an e-mail message.

If you love someone truly, you need to get out of your convenient zone to put more warmth and depth in your relationship.

This writer shares the meaning of love being celebrated all over the world.

Here is my love letter to my future partner in life:

I miss you..there will never be a time that I do not have you in my thoughts.

When I wake up in the morning, I feel you like the sun. It is your warm presence that makes me smile. No matter where you are, you are close to me for you are in my soul.

I wonder why I see you "incomparable".

Is it the sweetness of your kisses?

The warmth of your embrace.

The reassuring hug and comforting words you always say?

Is it merely your presence that takes my breath away?

Is it the way you make me close my eyes when you kiss my lips?

Oh, God..you are just beyond words.

I need you. There is no time in this life that I will not be needing you.

I need you to strengthen me when I feel down. Your hug is enough to make me feel I am protected and loved.

I love you..no words will ever be enough.

You will always be the only one for me. For darling, when I gave my love to you, I have surrendered my being. With you, there is completeness.

Darling, it is time for me to bid you good night. I will wrap myself with your memory.

Thank you for your love and support. Thank you for you and our lives shared. Thank you for being in my life.

I am yours faithfully.


No comments:

Empowered Women

Empowered Women