Friday, February 11, 2011

How my Facebook friends define love..




Samuel Uchenna Okwara says:

Love is an affectio nate condition that brings out the 'PUT' in you.
P= Patience
U= Understanding
T= Tolerance

I agree. The heart that truly loves understands. I remember someone told me this. "Mahal kita kasi napapagpasensiyahan kita. He he he. (I love you because I am patient with you). That was many years ago. :-)

Vaysha Marohombsar adds:

Love is friendship set to Music" but " Love just doesn't sit there like a stone , It has to be made like bread, remade all the time, made anew... " And Love creates an "Us" without destroying the "Me" .... And Do We love our creator? Love our fellow being first .

Well-said from a beautiful lady cousin. Love is a music in "us"--both in our hearts and in togetherness. :)

Lynnie Tamano supports this thought when she said:

For me, "Real Love" is an unconditional love! It is caring about the happiness of another person without any thought for what we might get for ourselves.

Wonderful! Oh how wonderful! :)

Jayde Ku'uipo Medina agrees with this:

My definition of LOVE is that--.LOVE can blossomed in any form. :D

Well she is right..love grows anywhere!

Bob Jurisprudencia Mahadali added: "to admire, accord kind respect and intent to care for other people."

Raymond Victor Teodo concludes:

For me true love is something that is unconditional, that no matter what circumstances you are in, no matter what challenges you face, you still care about the other person and you put their welfare above your own.

Need I say more? :-)


(Photo: not mine)

No comments:

Empowered Women

Empowered Women