Sunday, January 11, 2009

Screaming in Pain!


Today is a very sad day for me. A friend sent me an e-mail showing a photo of a dying mother with her son in Palestine. As a mother, my heart is torn into pieces upon the sight of a mother like me who struggles to live for her children.

I cried. I am only a writer but I want to join the world in calling for a ceasefire in Palestine. Please spare the innocent civilians. This is so hurting for me as a woman of peace and to all people who condemn social injustice and slaughter of innocent Muslims in Palestine.

4 comments:

Aihara Ramintessah Sanchez said...

i want to join you also sis!I will write a post about the issue,this is the only thing that I can contribute aside from my prayers.thanks for sharing this info.

Bai Maleiha B. Candao said...

Thanks sister for your great spirit.God bless you.:)

khater said...

Thanks a lot my friend 4 caring to read my message and to reply here...we want to share these people their suffering as human been !

Bai Maleiha B. Candao said...

I am with you my friend for I am against injustice against my fellow Muslims. Thanks for updating me. May Allah bless you always.:)

Empowered Women

Empowered Women