Monday, January 12, 2009

I AM INCOMPLETE...


Each one of is incomplete for we usually find our fulfillment in the love of our family and friends.

Each word we say is incomplete if no action will follow. Each kind thought is incomplete if sincerity is absent. Each alm is incomplete if given against one's will. Each writer is incomplete if she could not connect with her readers.

Yes, indeed, in truth, everyone of us is a part and parcel of somebody else's world. We are all interconnected in the galaxy of time and place, of purpose and mission and of pain and joy. That is why never be surprised by a sudden urge to react strongly to an issue that touches your soul...it only indicates one thing, the miracle of God intervenes in His creatures.

Whether you believe in the existence of God or not, if you feel sad for the morass of other people, it only means, God has touched your heart.

4 comments:

Aihara Ramintessah Sanchez said...

I believe in you sis. I am incomplete without God´s touching way.And I am happy that He gave you to me as my friend to complete me.:)
More blogging years together!

Bai Maleiha B. Candao said...

Ohh,how sweet of you my dear friend.:)

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

Wow, this is indeed an exquisite and beautiful post. It is also very philosophical and sublime. Yes, we are all connected together by a common existence. How sad that people would tend to destroy that common bond that connects us all. Thanks for the profound post. God bless.

Bai Maleiha B. Candao said...

Mel, thanks for your warm and kind comment. God bless you too my friend.

Empowered Women

Empowered Women