Monday, December 8, 2008

My Glass Blog

This is my glass blog for it shall attempt to open myself to the world. I have been on the net for more than a year now and during all my online time, this writer remained engrossed in her writings, where her thoughts and principles on issues about peace and justice became her daily inspiration.

I had been choosy in friendship for I avoid masks in my online interaction. Discerning in my communications, but deep inside I yearn for true friendship, male or female, provided that the relationship does not turn out to be romantic. My online activities should be informative and connecting on activities that are educational. Romantic relationship is not my desired form of bonding. I am a single parent by choice and social flirting is not my cup of tea.

If you want to be my friend, you are most welcome. But if you want to be my friend to start something romantic, then please think again.

My name is Bai Maleiha B. Candao. You can call me Bai or Mae.


No comments:

Empowered Women

Empowered Women