Monday, December 8, 2008

Choices?


Every CHOICE we make
is our FINGERPRINT..

Everything we appreciate
is a REFLECTION
of our shadow..
Every MOVE we make
magnifies our GENTILITY..

Every WORD we speak
shows the color of our
soul...

My choice is to admire people whose characters touch other people's lives by transforming them positively and to be appreciative of simple things. Let us not debate on what is simple for we vary in standards like those colors in the rainbow which shine distinctively and beautifully from each other.

NO need to outshine each other's light for we glow uniquely in the dark. I live my life with freedom. I respect how you choose to live your life. If we need to disagree on one aspect, do not let argument lose our friendship. We may see life from varied perspectives but I will always regard you as my friend no matter what the odds are.

No comments:

Empowered Women

Empowered Women