Friday, June 20, 2008

How to handle lovers' quarrel?



Are you in conflict with the special someone in your life? Will you meet your partner's anger with the same intensity? Common sense will tell you not to. Right?

Someone has to cool down. Someone has to give way. If not him, then you. If your partner is unstoppable, then you must find a way to pacify him/her.

Understand your partner and communicate using kind healing words. Or take a walk, just to cool down  the boiling water in your kitchen.

The point is you leave the heat at the kitchen before it blows on your face.

It is really hard to be not on speaking terms with someone close to your heart if both of you are in one roof. So reconcile to save the relationship. :)

Usually it depends on the gravity of the conflict. If it is a loyalty issue, it has to be resolved as soon as possible otherwise it can destroy the entire relationship.

Talking about it after the couple has calmed down is the first step to reconciliation.


6 comments:

Francis,USA said...

Your thoughts are as beautiful as you are.

Bai Maleiha B. Candao said...

Thanks Francis for reading my blog.
God bless :-)

Francis,USA said...

You are welcome.Are you married?I hope we can be friends if nobody won't mind.I want to have friends from your country.

Bai Maleiha B. Candao said...

Yes,I will be getting married with
my fiance soon...And I love him so
much..

Anonymous said...

Are you Filipina?You do not look a Filipina.(Charlotte,USA)

Bai Maleiha B. Candao said...

Hello Charlotte!At last I am happy to have a female reader.Yes I am a Filipina by nationality for I was born in the Philippines with parents born also here.But my maternal descents come from Yemen...Welcome to my page Charlotte..

Empowered Women

Empowered Women